Monday, May 29, 2017

carolina house tour

I cannot believe that we have been living in Beaufort, South Carolina for over a year now! We have been soaking up small town living while we have it; spending weekends strolling along Main Street, biking all through the neighborhood, and running into absolutely everyone you know at the local watering hole (ours is called Old Bull Tavern).

Along with this sweet little town, I am completely in love with the house we live in. When we first arrived into town and looked at the house, my husband instantly said, "Absolutely NOT!" in reference to us signing the lease, but I had a vision for it and it turned out even better than expected. A house with good bones needs so little to make it look lovely, don't you think?

I wanted to share a few pictures for you if you'd like to see!
For the most part, we kept pieces that we acquired while living in California and it was fun to see my style fit in a house that my style worked for.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging! I was so excited to see you in my feed again!

    ReplyDelete