Tuesday, January 19, 2016

signing off

Well sweet friends, I have been meaning to write this post for a few weeks now, actually probably a few months. I am quitting blogging.
I have loved this blog, it has offered me a creative outlet through many chapters of my life.
I have made many friends though this community some that I've had the pleasure meeting in person, others that I haven't, but I feel like I have been through life with you. 
So, I felt you deserved a proper see you later. 

I have been feeling this way for a while, and think I was holding onto this because it's been a big part of me for so long. You have been here since college, an engagement and a wedding, my first big girl job, a move to Virginia, and all our adventures in California! I don't think there is any one reason why I have chosen to stop blogging; to make more room for other things that matter more, wanting to share a little less, lack of creativity, probably a little of all of the above. 

If you would like, you can still follow along on our adventures through Instagram and Facebook. 
I may be back some day, in another chapter, maybe sooner, maybe later, but for now, this is goodbye.

Thank you for all the love over the years! 

12 comments:

  1. This makes me sad to read, I've loved following along! Best of luck on your new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I hate you're not going to blog anymore but glad we are friends on Instagram! Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm going to miss your blog! I'll have to follow your IG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW...Love you Jordan Lee...will miss your blogging but so glad you are my family and will follow you always!!! Love ya bunches Aunt Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. not going lie, my heart sank when I saw the title of this post!!! I will miss reading about your adventures!! Glad we are fb and insta friends though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand! I"ll be sad to see you go, but I get it. There are days when I'd like to go back to it, but I just don't have the time, and there are more important things in life, right?! I'll certainly keep up with you on FB though....waiting for more news of your Stitch Fix job, since my last few boxes have been busts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on the move back East - happy to keep following you on Instrgram -

    ReplyDelete
  8. major sad face!! but I totally get it -- will definitely miss your blogging, but glad to have met you through this space! hope we can meet face to face one day soon! and of course I will still look forward to hearing about your move and and life on FB and insta :) BIG hugs and kisses to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck with the big move coming up. Will miss all the fun updates and amazing fashion choices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw man, I'll be sad to see this side of you go! But glad we still have instagram and facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've enjoyed following your blog. Started following back in 2009 when I married my Marine. May God bless you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sad that you won't be blogging anymore, but I also understand! I've had my ups and downs with my own blogging over the years. You've been one of the most consistent blogs I read and I've always loved your posts. Your blog has been so refreshing and creative and REAL! Maybe consider making a blurb book of it so you always have it with you? I'll keep following along on social media! <3

    ReplyDelete