Wednesday, January 13, 2016

30X30 - Day 30 (That's All Folks!)

[Sweater: Target // Pants: Maurices // Boots: Rocket Dog // Necklace: Forever 21 // Earrings: Forever 21]

Well friends, I AM DONE! Are you tired of seeing photos of only me and the surf wax stained cement for the last month? Because I'm tired of looking at myself and my patio. After sending off B today, the first thing I did was move all my clothes back into my closet. This neutral lover has never been more excited to see so many colors back in my closet! This whole experiment made me very thankful for all the clothes I do have, being able to express myself through fashion, and made me want to slap my wrist every time I complain that I have nothing to wear.

A compilation of all 30 days:
There you have it.

3 comments:

  1. I have seriously loved every single one of your looks! and your hair! always on point lady! I kinda halfway thought you might put on every single article of clothing as your last day ;) haha, kidding -- I hope you had a wonderful holiday! & happy New Year to you and Ben! I can't believe you guys will be East Coasters again in a few short months, so exciting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks SO good like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need you to come highjack my closet so I can learn to be in love with what I own again.

    ReplyDelete