Monday, January 11, 2016

30X30 - Day 29 (insomnia)

[Sweater: Maurices // Dress: Nordstrom // Shoes: Forever 21 // Earrings: Maurices]

Oh man ya'll, let me just tell you, I am exhausted! Our friend who has been living with us the last month and a half moved out this morning, B took him to the airport at 4AM. But we didn't sleep a wink last night, and that's not in a ooh-la-la kind of way. Too many things going on in our brains at the moment, or something, but I woke up around 11PM, forcing my sweet sleeping husband awake too and we stayed up the rest of the night tossing and turning for no good reason at all. I felt like a sloth for the better half of the day, but I managed to do about 20 loads of laundry and I purchased a couple of Power Ball tickets so I am going to say that I did okay, and if we happen to win, I'll look back on this day as being very productive.

Here's to hoping your Monday was more productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment