Tuesday, December 08, 2015

dreaming of disney

We've lived here for 3 years and I had never been to Disneyland until yesterday. I've been to DisneyWorld before when I was younger but being an adult gives Disney a whole new meaning. I typically do not have the patience for waiting in lines so I was hesitant when I first said I would go. However, whether it was the wonderful company, the really good news we recently got, or that it's truly the most magical place, I was happy as a clam all day long.

Want to take a look at all of our shenanigans from yesterday?


Celebrating this season at Disney made it even that much more magical. Our day consisted of a good mix of exploring and riding rides. We ended up doing a park hopper which was so much fun because Carsland at Christmas is incredible! Of everything there is to do, I enjoyed walking around, taking in the views, browsing the gift stores, and soaking up all of Christmas most, I would have been content just doing that. Good thing I have two more days left in my park hopper!

Are you going to Disneyland soon? 
Check out my friend, Casey's site, which is all about Disney so you don't miss out on anything!

4 comments:

  1. There is nothing like Disney at Christmas! And the Small World Christmastime facade - So glad you got to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is magical! Next time I go I want a gingerbread beignet! It's the only thing I feel like I missed out on! ha, food, typical!

      Delete
  2. Hands down Disneyland is the one thing I miss about being stationed in SoCal! Disneyland at Christmastime is the MOST beautiful and happiest place in all the land. I'm so glad you had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so happy! I'm telling you I think I loved it more as an adult!!

      Delete