Friday, December 18, 2015

30X30 - Day 9 (may the force be with you)

Did you see Star Wars last night? Going to see today?...
[Top: TJ Maxx // Pants: Maurices // Scarf: Forver 21 // Socks: H&M // Boots: Fergie // Bracelet: Alex & Ani // Earrings: Forever 21 // Camisole: H&M]

Seriously y'all I have NEVER cared much for the series....
I've seen bits and pieces growing up, not fully paying attention while the adults watched it. It's almost amazing how girly I turned out growing up with 2 brothers and all male cousins.
Anyways, the night before the big movie opening the guys asked to watch episode 4-6, so we did, until 2am.
Basically all I had to say to them by the end is, "it's not right."
How DARE they make me watch these and only had purchase two tickets to the new movie.
Brats.
So, here I am, 1am, watching a Hallmark movie and stuffing my face with Snowglobe cookies.
Not a terrible alternative, in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! I have almost the same outfit and I legit wear it almost on a weekly basis haha it's so cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete