Wednesday, December 16, 2015

30X30 - Day 7 (to match my fair aisle sweater, a DIY Christmas garland)

[Top: Maurices // Vest: Banana Republic // Jeans: Silver // Shoes: Charlotte Russe // Earrings: Francessca's // Necklace: Forever 21 // Bracelet: Alex & Ani]

Yep. My hair is a hot freakin' mess. If I'm blogging myself every day, this is how it will look most days. Sorry. How do fashion bloggers do this every day?

Anyways, want a fun craft idea for your probably overdecorated (if you're like me) house?
The other day I made this simple Christmas Garland that adds a dramatic (and smell good) rustic flair on the wall behind our couch.

I got the idea from a vlog that I love - Ingrid Nilsen
She is so stinkin' adorable and talented! 
I only had red ribbon so I used it instead of adding berries for color. I also used mini clothes pins which hid them completely. I think either look works great though!

No comments:

Post a Comment