Tuesday, December 15, 2015

30X30 - Day 6 (copycat)

 [Top: Express // Skirt: ThredUp // Shoes: Forever 21 // Earrings: Forever 21]

A few days ago I saw Candace Cameron Bure wearing a similar outfit on The View and I ordered the t-shirt almost instantly! When I got it, the shirt was 50% off for Black Friday, but it feels like butter, so I would have probably paid full price. Actually probably not, that's not really my thing. Either way, Candace looked like a pretty wrapped present and I thought the look would be equally adorable for our date to The Nutcracker this past weekend.

B and I have had a long standing rain check with The Nutcracker since we were dating back in college and after 7 years, we  were finally able to attend! Thanks Candace for the festive outfit inspiration....

1 comment: