Saturday, December 12, 2015

30X30 - Day 3 (hair twirling)

[Cropped Sweater: TJ Maxx // Shirt: Forever 21 // Jeans: Silver // Shoes: Charlotte Russe // Earring: Forever 21] 

Happy Saturday! Gosh, I can't remember the last time I blogged on a Saturday.

Guyssssss, my house is totally filled with people from my husbands deployment and the crew keep trickling in, more and more through the weekend. It feels comparable to family arriving for Christmas!

So I have made a decision. This time next week the long hair is gone! (Which I am now second guessing thanks to my sweet friend, Katie, who gave me such a nice compliment on my last post.)
During these photos I realized that as much as I've enjoyed the long hair for the last 3 years, it's time for a change, a new look. I plan on donating it again, so it will probably be pretty short. So, until next week, I will be twirling my hair constantly (sorry mom) while it's still long.

Okay, time to go make breakfast before they riot. I can already hear the chatters getting louder outside my bedroom door. I secretly love it!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new hair cut! I always want to cut mine, but I always chicken out. Good luck!!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's about how I am feeling right now...trying to stay strong and not notice people with beautiful long hair around me!

      Delete