Wednesday, December 30, 2015

30X30 - Day 17 (one word)

[Button-up: TJ Maxx // Cropped Sweater: TJ Maxx // Cords: Lauren Conrad for Kohls // Earrings: Modcloth // Necklace: Forever 21 // Boots: Fergie]

Hold on, what?!!!!
I could not believe my eyes when I looked at the calendar and realized that it's New Years Eve Eve!
Okay. So we have something we need to chat about! Have you been thinking about your One Word?
Last year I chose the word Joy!
We had an incredible year, probably one of our best! We traveled and explored and loved, but if I am being completely honest, overall, I believe that I failed at focusing on my word. Many times I chose stress, worry, fear, trying to take things into my hands instead of giving it up to God.
And that's the truth.

We are imperfect, but that's why we are given a new day, a new week, a new year. I have been praying over my word for the upcoming year and I think I have it. Share it will y'all in the new year!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how quickly this year went! Loving the outfit.. those pants rock!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete