Tuesday, December 29, 2015

30X30 - Day 16 (lazy days)

[Top: Kohl's // Skirt: ThredUp // Scarf: Forever 21 // Necklace: Forever 21 // Earrings: Forever 21 // Bracelet: Christmas Gift from my husband! // Booties: Steve Madden]

We spent most of our Christmas holiday in hibernation, watching movies, playing games, and snuggling up on the couch. It. Was. Glorious! We decided to ignore our long to-do list for our move, but yesterday we got our butts into gear and officially scheduled our move! Ekkkkk!!! It's finally feeling real! 

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, and your hair looks great!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love all the outfits you've assembled for 30x30! I really hope you continue in some line of fashion when you move, if I could, I would hire you as my personal stylist! Welcome back to the East Coast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is probably one of my favorites so far! Fingers crossed that I will be able to work still from the east coast! Not sure yet though!

      Delete