Wednesday, December 23, 2015

30X30 - Day 14 (non 30X30)

Guess what the boys came up with last night as we were all watching Sicario...

"Twas the night before Christmas, all the red wine was out,
Not a creature was stirring, except Frank, the house mouse."

Clever, right?! I was laughing so hard that I started crying. And we're pretty sure a mouse that we named Frank while B was deployed has returned and is living in our Christmas tree.

[Top: TJ Maxx // Vest: Banana Republic // Jeans: Silver // Socks: Walmart // Shoes: Charlotte Russe // Earrings: Forever 21]

This morning I am running a few errands and then I'm changing over to a "non-30X30" outfit for one of my husband's work Christmas parties. I am really excited to wear something else from my closet! It's a marbled sleeveless turtleneck that looks simply chic, but I think it's because I've been coveting it in the back of my closet for the last few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment