Tuesday, December 22, 2015

30X30 - Day 13 (Jordan's Santa Wishlist)

Yes, I wore this vest twice in a row. It was COLD the last two days and because I planned in my head for warmer weather, this is about as warm as it gets in terms of winter wear in my 30X30.
 [Sweater: Target // Vest: J.Crew // Jeans: Silvers // Socks: Forever 21 // Boots: Fergie // Gloves: Forever 21 //  Necklace: Lane Bryant]

B and I were pretty specific about things we wanted this year so we have an idea of what we're getting. We know we're going to have Christmas morning surprises with my moms epic stocking stuffer skills, but with us moving, we wanted to be reasonable this year for Christmas. All I really wanted anyways are these festive days we've shared together and having that sweet husband of mine home for Christmas Eve and Day. Never the less, here are a few things I did ask for this year:
[Robe // Vacuum - I ended up gifting this to myself. A friend got one not too long ago and the other day we were running around her house using it; and I pretty much fell in love. // Rocker // Necklace // Bracelet]

2 comments:

  1. You just HAVE to do a tutorial for those curls! I just cut my hair two weeks ago and I'm still learning what to "do" with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to, not sure how legit it would be, I'm still figuring out this hair myself too!

      Delete