Monday, December 21, 2015

30X30 - Day 12 (Monday Motivation)


[Top: Forever 21 // Vest: Express // Jeans: Silver // Shoes: Charlotte Russe // Necklace: Forever 21 // Earrings: Forever 21]
Y'allllllllllllllll, it's Christmas week!
I am looking so forward to our first Christmas together, just us.
Hoping you're getting excited for family and friend time this week!

For my brother and sister milspouses who have spouses deployed, I wish I could wrap my arms around you. You are in my heart and my prayers this season most.

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!!! I'm so happy you're posting them, they are giving me many ideas for cute work/outing outfits. I just bought a pair of black shoes exactly like the one's you are wearing, and had you in mind! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had these for a few years now and they are still my favorite! A black pair would be awesome!

      Delete