Thursday, December 10, 2015

30X30 - Day 1 (and some news!)

[Top: TJ Maxx // Cardigan: Maurices // Skirt: H&M // Booties: Steve Madden // Earrings; Francessca's]

Hello friends, we have some news.

We are MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you having Marine Corps whiplash too?
You're moving, you're not moving not moving, you're moving, now you're not moving until next summer, kidding! you're now moving in February!

This time we've got the papers to prove it and I couldn't be more excited about where we are going...
Beaufort, South Carolina
South Carolina, South Carolina, SOUTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!
We are going back to my roots! B and I have both spent years living in South Carolina, I was born there and shortly after my family moved to North Carolina, B and his family moved just 20 minutes from where we lived.

We are over the moon excited to be close to family, moving to a town with such incredible history, beautiful homes, and views. We feel like we hit the east coast jackpot! 

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! We are getting really excited!

      Delete
  2. Oh I'm so excited for you! It sounds like you love the California sunshine but have really been missing home. So great that you get to go back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been missing family and the east coast. CA has been a fun experience, but it's not a forever place for us. We are southerners to the core!

      Delete
  3. That is awesome!!! Congrats!!! I feel like my boyfriend hit the jackpot since he got stationed in my home state of KY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always hitting the jackpot when you live near people that you love!

      Delete
  4. Delurking because we're pcsing to Beaufort in the spring! Actually heading down there next week to check it out because I've never been there before. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. East Coast!! Yaya! Also, that outfit is awesome!
    Christina
    Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! And we are beyond excited!

      Delete
  6. You're moving to Beaufort just as my husband is leaving there. I just scheduled my last trip to Beaufort for February. After 3.5 years of being stationed apart we are FINALLY going to live together. But oh my gosh will be I sad to not have an excuse to go to Beaufort again. It's beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so behind in reading my blogs, but YAY! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete