Wednesday, December 09, 2015

30 for 30

When we were on our trek in the Grand Canyon, I realized that I can create a lot more with less, and that I am simply not creative enough with my current wardrobe. Even after the capsule wardrobe deal I noticed myself complaining about "having nothing to wear."

Hello, my name is Jordan, and I have a shopping problem.

Okay so here's what we're going to do...

 30 pieces of clothing for 30 days. 

If you've been blogging since back in the day, you've heard of 30 for 30. I've decided to take myself back to those days. So here we go 30 pieces for 30 days!

Here are my rules:
1. The holidays are coming up and I have a few special pieces exclusive for celebrations and ceremonies that are not to be used during the rest of the month.
2. I get to accessorize to my hearts desire.

Are we ready? Here's what I have chosen for the next 30 days! Other than these 30 pieces, I moved the rest my clothes into storage making the tiny doorway that I call a closet a lot more spacious.
 [Leather Jacket: Express // Sweater: Target // Cardigan: Maurices // Cropped Cardigan: LA Hearts // Poncho: Target]
 [Skirt: H&M // Dress: Elle for Kohls // Dress: Nordstrom // Skirt: ThredUP
[Shirt: Maurices // Vest: Banana Republic // Vest: Max & Jeans // Puffer Vest: J.Crew (okay the photo is obviously not a puffer vest, it's in the mail - STOP judging me. After the hiking trip I realized how versatile, and warm, they are and ordered one the second I got home. It will be here soon! It's navy though.) // Shirt: Express // Shirt: TJ Maxx // Shirt: Forever 21]
So no, I don't need 7 pairs of shoes, but I love my boots in the winter..... [Black boots: Rocket Dog // Sherpa boots: Maurices // Split Booties: Steve Madden // Wedge: Charlotte Russe // Stiletto: Forever 21 // Brown Boot: Fergie // Flats: Forever 21]
[Plaid: Old Navy // Plaid: Forever 21 // Denim: TJ Maxx]
[Black: Maurices // Burgundy: Lauren Conrad for Kohls // Dark Denim: Silver // Light Denim: Silver]

Are we ready? Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your style! i'm so glad you posted where you got all your pieces! Good luck with the 30 (28) for 30! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally changed it to 30 for 30 after I posted it because I realized on my first day I wore a shirt that I had not pictured! This is clearly already going well :)

      Delete
  2. Love this idea! I know you'll rock it!

    ReplyDelete