Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thanksgivrthday

This year, my birthday, lands on Thanksgiving! On the years that happens, it's extra special because I feel like people all around the country are celebrating with me! Plus, I get Pecan Pie for my birthday cake, or I better...

You guyssss, I cannot express to you how excited I am for this holiday season and these next couple of months as a whole. We're together for all of it and we have been creating new traditions and merging our families (more on those later). 

Really though, I just wanted to give y'all a heads up that my birthday is on Thanksgiving this year, I'll probably not so subtlety hint at it a few more times between now and next Thursday, just so you don't forget! 

[Top: Maurices // Blazer: C'est Toi // Jeans: Silver // Wedges: Blue & Shoes // Belt: Forever 21 // Chain Necklace: Forever 21 // Arrowhead Necklace: Express // Earrings: Forever 21]

I have to show you these adorable earrings my friend, Britney, sent me for my Thanksgivrthday!
Aren't they kind of perfect?!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Early Birthday! One of my best friends growing up has the same birthday, so she gets the double whammy this year too. I also have to say, I love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete