Friday, November 20, 2015

sweaters ($40 and under) i'm swooning over....

We're finally having sweater weather here, kind of. I've switched over to my fall/winter tops, so I am feeling hopeful that we'll get a little chill soon.
Here are a few that I have my eye on (or may have already purchased) for this season:


1 - This looks like Free People, but not $1050203, no? // 2 - I want this nowwwwwwww // 3 - Actually Free People, and I get so many compliments on this sweater! // 4 - I just bought my first fair isle sweater, and I can't wait to wear it! // 5 - The drape makes an outfit instantly chic, see here. // 6 - this with a simple pair of of black skinnies and black ballet flats. // 7 - I love the texture contrast // 8 - all things that glitter!  // 9 - a little edge

No comments:

Post a Comment