Thursday, October 29, 2015

This is Halloween! This is Halloween!

I am not usually one to go all out for Halloween, but for some reason this year...it just happened.
It could be the countless Halloween movies that have flooded our DVR or that I am just really excited about my costume this year, but here's a look at how we've been festive around here...

Last night B's unit held Trunk or Treat. Our car turned out great if I do say so myself. The giant spider is my favorite which is hilarious because I have a huge fear of spiders.

This year these two lovelies and I are dressing up together! 
We're going to be the Sanderson Sisters! Any guesses on which one I will be?
They are also hosting a Halloween Bash and Mindy made these drinking glasses for us to use. 
How adorable are they? 

Our little porch even got a ghoulish makeover! 

What are your plans? Scary movies and passing out candy or are you attending a party? Either one sounds like a great option to me! Hope y'all have a safe and spooky Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I love the wine glasses!

    I haven't decided what in doing yet. Right now it's a toss up between bra in a haunted house without my fiancé or cuddling with my pup watching TV all night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those wine glasses! Sooo cute!! That will be fun to dress up in a group! One year my husband and his best friend dressed up as ZZ Top and we went to a big concert - it was so much fun! Hope y'all have a good time this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your decorations are on point!

    ReplyDelete