Thursday, October 08, 2015

on repeat...

"It's just another song about missin' you"

We are going back to coastal North Carolina for a long (for us) weekend in November and I CANNOT WAIT! It has been 2.5 years since I have even been in the state of North Carolina and B and I will be going together

My sister-in-law is getting married to a guy who suits her so perfectly and someone that we all adore! Seriously both of her brothers have a major guy crush on him.

It's just the trip I needed, filled with family and my favorite places.
My whole heart feels full.

I have not been able to get this song out of my head since we booked our flights.



Also, I am torn between 3 dresses for the wedding and would love your input to help me finally come to a decision before it's too late.
1 // 2 // 3

13 comments:

  1. EKK! I know you are so excited to visit NC! I hope you guys have an amazing time! And you would look amaze in all 3 dresses...but I personally have major heart eyes for number 3! stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOOOOO EXCITED! 3 was most def the favorite!! :) I think I am going to get both 2 and 3 and see what they look like on, and return the one that doesn't work! :)

      Delete
  2. I vote for 2 or 3. 2 is my fav! All will look great on you.

    Very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were the two I was most torn on too!! I thinking I'm going to get both and return the one I like least! Thank you!!!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, all of those dresses are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Well I guess I can't go wrong then! :)

      Delete
  4. I think 3 looks like you :) yay for going home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to go home!! 3 was the most popular for sure!

      Delete
  5. Voting for number 3!!! Also you could totally pull a Kate Middleton and rewear the dress to a Marine Corps ball!! Just sayin ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for 3. Perfect for weddings and USMC events. Dress it us with different jewelry...gold, silver, pearls, whatever.

    ReplyDelete