Tuesday, October 20, 2015

feelin' falltastic

I am scared that I am going to jinx this but it's been overcast and feeling a lot like fall around here. I was at the commissary yesterday and this older gentlemen (who was retired Navy) looked at me and said ma'am, where are you from? I replied, "North Carolina." He snapped back, "Still not used to flip flops yet?"

Nooooooooo, I just took this little token of fall that mother nature graced us with and ran with it!

Then we became friends when I told him my dad was in the Navy, because being married to a Marine wasn't very impressive, apparently. Thanks, dad!

[Top: J.Crew, Vest: Max Jeans, Jeans: Silver, Boots: Rocket Dog, Necklace: Boutique in Apalacacholia, Earrings: Kohls]

Anywaysssss, yes I am feeling a little ambitious for fall.
Fall fashion is my favorite. I love layers (this vest in particular this season!), boots, and all things neutral. Speaking of fashion - I would really appreciate your prayers this week about something that I've had on my heart for the last couple of weeks. Keep y'all posted about it soon, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment