Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday Motivation

This past weekend, and totally unplanned, we found ourselves in San Diego for the Padres game. We haven't been to one yet so it was fun to check it off our California Bucket list. Plus, the Padres stadium is beautiful!
This quote really spoke to me this morning. Not only because we went to the ballgame, but this weekend we went to see The Intern and the movie's message had us discussing family sacrifice.  Decisions you make in a family are not about the individual, but about what's best for the family, the team.

6 comments:

  1. How was the movie? I've been thinking about going this weekend to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SOOOOO cute! Not a HAVE to see it in the movies, I could have easily waited....but if you;re wanting to have a good hearted romantic comedy, it's totally worth it! I think my husband loved it more than me...he's STILL talking about it!

      Delete
  2. I'm not a huge movie person but I cannot wait to see The Intern! I hope it was as cute as it looks!

    PS. are you going to come visit SD if we move there?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!! We still might be here ourselves!!

      The intern was so cute, not a NEED to see in theaters, but so fun for a lighthearted comedy!

      Delete
  3. I've never seen a Padres game but I've been to the stadium and I agree, it's so nice! I also read in Sunset they have really good food.
    Annie
    miscellannieousannie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had food beforehand at a chain restaurant which was awful, wishing we had eaten there instead! Good to know for the future!

      Delete