Wednesday, September 23, 2015

It's fall y'all!

It's officially fall! Hooray! This morning was chilly and I made us pecan sweet potato pancakes for breakfast. Past 10am though, it's in the 80's and sticky here in Southern California. So since it still feels like summer, let's pretend okay? Here's a peek of autumn at the Cole Condo.


When I started putting up out our fall decor, B kept saying, "Oooh I like that!" And I would completely forget that he wasn't around last year to enjoy all of this with me.
I am so excited to have him around for our favorite season!

Yesterday, I darkened up my locks for fall too! I didn't go jet black like I usually do, but I still feel sassy.

Hope y'all have a wonderful first day of fall!

12 comments:

  1. Happy first day of fall! I love your hair (and your home!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hair looks fabulous, lady! I darkened mine this month too for the fall season.

    Love all your fall decor, it looks amazing. Come join the fun in the falling for fall link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! Can't wait to read everyones posts!

      Delete
  3. your hair looks so fabulous! i am totally craving a new fall 'do. love all your decor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do this every fall, it's like the change of the season makes you want a little change for yourself!

      Delete
  4. I'm absolutely loving all of your decorations - you're making me realize I need to step my game up!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since it doesn't look like fall here on the Southern California coast, I try to completely deck out my house!

      Delete
  5. I'm obsessed with your fall decor! Especially the chalkboard signs - I may have to copy those ;) Cheers to a fabulous new season! Thanks for linking up with us today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am OBSESSED with chalkboard signs! It was such a fun link up, I loved reading everyones posts about fall!

      Delete
  6. Your hair looks great! And I'm loving all the fall decor. I cannot wait to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am such a decoration junkie, all seasons!

      Delete
  7. So cute! I love all your signs!

    ReplyDelete