Monday, September 21, 2015

check, check, one, two...monday motivation

Hi friends!!!
What do y'all think about the new look?!
[Dress: Lilly Pulitzer for Target via thredUp only $8...beat that Ebay!]

This is seriously the longest break I've taken since I started this blog in 2010! But, I needed it. It gave me a chance to refocus and center myself, and get back to the heart of why I started blogging in the first place. Besides, things in our world have been a little hectic recently (more on that later!).

One of my best friends sent this today.
I sent it to her a few months back when she was faced with a similar situation. I am thankful that it came full circle back to me. I was reminded that while it's important to encourage others, it's even more important to live with the same faith you encourage others to have. So, for us right now it's being still and knowing that whatever plans we have for ourselves are nothing compared to what He has for us.

PS. I missed you. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look!! Excited to get back to reading your blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look. Super cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I am glad your blog is back! I went to read it recently and was sad to not see it up! I hope everything is going alright and I will send some good karma/thoughts/prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welp, I thought I commented back in the day, but I guess it was just in my head. I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete