Friday, September 25, 2015

2015 Autumn Bucket List

Happy Friday, kittens! What are y'all up to this weekend? We're going to see The Intern tonight and later this weekend we're going bowling with friends, I feel like we're taking dates old school this weekend. I am loving kicking off the autumn season  already and since I have my main squeeze around this year, we're going to soak it up as much a possible! Check out what we have on our bucket list:

  1. Host a first day of fall dinner
  2. Pumpkin Day at the Pumpkin Patch - October 4th!
  3. Celebrate my hard working Marine! - October 1st!
  4. Have a bonfire (on the beach, of course)
  5. Pick up a bouquet of mini pumpkins and sunflowers at the Farmer's Market
  6. Make a batch of autumn sangria
  7. Bake a peCAN pie from scratch
  8. Make crockpot apple butter (Tiffany made it last year and it was delicious!)
  9. Hocus Pocus on repeat, at least 13 times
  10. Drive to Big Bear and enjoy fall foliage at its finest
  11. Fill the house with autumn aromas of pumpkin & spice and everything nice!
  12. Set out a bucket of candy on Halloween and have a festive dinner & a movie date with my husband
  13. Apple picking
  14. Buy a quilted vest
  15. Complete my Residential Interior Design Certification

Our first day of fall dinner

RIDE Certified

What are your plans this autumn? I'd love more ideas! Any reason to celebrate autumn.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! I wish we could go apple picking but all the orchards are so far away. Congratulations on the certification, you will be fabulous at that. Your house and decorations always blow me away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! (it's pe-CAHN ;))

    ReplyDelete