Thursday, August 27, 2015

paired up

Guyssssss! It rained on Tuesday and there was a beautiful cool breeze throughout the house, I had to throw on a sweater. I'm just saying a few more of these days and I won't be able to help myself, I'll have to pull out my autumn wreath. I am really trying to hold off until after labor day, but the crisp air had me piecing together some fall looks with items I currently have in my wardrobe. Of course yesterday it was so hot, I felt like a sticky bun - obviously summer isn't going anywhere. A girl can still dream of sweater weather, right? Light sweater weather that is, let's not get crazy with the snow.

Either way! Here are a few things I have paired up for fall...
 
Striped Tee - JCrew
Surfboard Sweater - JCrew
Pink Jumper - Forever 21

Last but not least, these cuties!! One on every color please!
Can't wait to accessorize and wear these looks this autumn.
Any time I pair something, I keep the items together in my closet until I wear them. It's perfect for when I need a little inspirational push; "present Jordan just thinking about future Jordan." 

2 comments:

  1. The cardigans and vest! I want them!! Tell me they aren't old and I can still find them? I miss going through your closet [LOL] or really just having you a few doors away. *JAMN*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits. I love the surfboard sweater the most. So fun.

    ReplyDelete