Thursday, August 20, 2015

On repeat...

So this song apparently came out in 2012 but I just heard it last week.
Can we all just melt together? Seriously, this song makes my heart pitter-patter so much.
Since U-Verse recently got The Hallmark Channel, I have been hooked on When Calls that Heart, primarily because of the insane chemistry of the two main characters (on and off the screen), Erin Krakow and Daniel Lissing. While catching up with the previous seasons, I stumbled on this video. This is where I first heard the song by SafetySuit and then again on my Adele Pandora station yesterday.
  
I know you're thinking they are dating, but they aren't. Just totally need to be.

3 comments:

  1. I'm. In. Love. Omygosh that is the sweetest song ever. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the song I want played at my wedding while I walk down the aisle, or for our first dance! :)

      Delete