Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday Motivation


Last week I felt the world's view of marriage weighing on us, dictating how we should and should not be according to today's influences. This week I am holding onto this verse, a verse we used in our wedding, one we always come back to whenever we feel the world trying to shake what we work to create as a couple.

But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or turn back from you. Where you go I will go and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God."
Ruth 1:16

6 comments:

  1. I love your Monday motivation! :) I hope you have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Bible verse! :) Hope you have a wonderful week this week!!
    :) Rebecca
    www.caravansonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister used that verse in her wedding and I want to use it in my wedding as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great verse, the book as a whole is a great example of women in the bible!

      Delete
  4. My parents had that reading at their wedding! Perfect for a military couple!

    ReplyDelete