Thursday, July 16, 2015

chalkboard wisdom

Two years ago I purchased this chalkboard and we have used it endlessly since. I love changing up our chalkboard with quotes or seasonal phrases and after realizing that I have snapped photos of them over the past year, I wanted to share with y'all in case you ever need seasonal chalkboard inspiration ideas.

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

Do you have a chalkboard or a space in your house where you write down inspiration for the family and guests to see? I would love to hear some of the quotes you use.

4 comments:

  1. I love your hand lettering! What kind of pen/chalk do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use these from Amazon (they come in a color variety too!) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LI5C5S6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s01

      They don't erase very well, then again I have tried a few and none of the pens erase like good old chalk, but a tip, Windex gets it off!

      Delete
  2. ok, I LOVE this! & I need to get one! I have a 8x10 frame in our kitchen and entry way with scrapbook paper instead of a picture{found the idea on pinterest} I use a dry erase marker to write quotes or inspirationals or holiday cheers! currently the one in my kitchen says" interrupts anxiety with gratitude" -- more of a daily reminder for my crazy self ;) Truly love your idea! copying!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your daily reminder, I should put that one up, lord knows I need it sometimes!!

      Delete