Tuesday, June 09, 2015

date night detour

Over the weekend we went mini golfing which I know I have mentioned before is seriously one of my most favorite date night activities.
[Top: Blu Pepper from Blues&Shoes in Carlsbad, Visible Bralette: Aerie (my favorite bra ever!) Earrings and Necklace: Forever 21, Jeans: Silver, Shoes: Michael Antonio]

My, if I miss the hole one more time face.
The only place to play mini golf within 30 minutes of the house is at a place that also has an arcade and batting cages, and all that jazz. As we were walking through the arcade to leave, B asked me if I had any change in my wallet, which I never do. I just so happened to have a $5 and it was the best $5 that I've ever spent.We cashed it in for tokens and played everything from basketball to air hockey, bowling and Down the Clown. It was an unexpected detour to our evening and gave us the biggest laughs. Just saying, we crushed the Down the Clown game. I credit my success to channeling Gru in Despicable Me, "Knocked overrrrrr."
As we were leaving for dinner, we handed over our tickets to a little one...and that smile on his face....
Best. feeling. ever.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun date. A while back my boyfriend and I played some arcade games for the first time in forever. It was so much fun. Also you look great :)

    ReplyDelete