Wednesday, April 22, 2015

wrapped up romance

First, thank you all for your love & support on my post yesterday! We are both excited and loving being back together!

I wanted to share will y'all such a fantastic gift idea that Kim and Tiffany put together for me! On the morning of B's homecoming, we had brunch at our favorite spot and afterwards they stopped by my house and brought up a huge basket filled with all things romantic.
The day before, Kim and I ran a few errands and on two occasions I tried to buy something in the basket."You don't need anymore candles, Jordan!" "Why don't you just wait and get champagne later, you don't need it right now." I was so oblivious and just blew it off when she made those comments because, let's be honest...I really do not need anymore candles, I just love having them.

The contents: 
Bottles (because just 1 is a tease) of Champagne (almond champagne is my favorite!)
2 Candles
Crackers and Dip (Since we all knew I would not be cooking, it was perfect!)
Nightie
Picture frame (that will eventually hold a homecoming photo)
Chocolate (sea salt sprinkled chocolate, bonus points!)
all arranged inside of a gorgeous basket that is a gift within itself.

Tonight we have a date in Laguna with one of the guys B was deployed with and his girlfriend. We're planning on staying in Orange County for the evening, because, why not? The almond champagne is joining us too!

7 comments:

  1. WOW, what a fun gift! I'll have to keep that in mind for my friends :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious friends you have!! Have a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of your friend! Have a fun night

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad for you that your husbands home. Can I ask where you got your cute top? I live locally (in San Marcos) if that helps. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from a boutique in San Clemente (I can't remember the name of it, but it was the one across the street from Melrose)!

      Delete
  5. Such an awesome gift! I'm so glad you have him home! Have an amazing night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how sweet!! enjoy tonight!

    ReplyDelete