Thursday, March 19, 2015

cozy home sweet home

I take the utmost pride in the fact that when friends describe my home to others, cozy always comes to mind. When I walk into my home I want to feel like you can instantly relax, always go into the fridge and grab a glass of tea, lay on the floor and watch a movie, or read a book on the patio, a place you can relinquish all your worries and know you are welcomed and wanted.
Last night when I got home a little package was laying against my door from North Carolina! It was a gift from my sweet friend who is remarkably more crafty than I could ever be...and the writer behind, Thrifty Finds and Redesigns.
I thought for a while about where I wanted to place it and decided to add it to our entryway.
It embodies everything I wish for in our home:
cozy, homey, warm, love, happiness, and unity.
...and now I think I am going to teach myself how to cross stitch!

Katie!!! Thank you SO MUCH for thinking of me, I absolutely LOVE it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that your friends describe your home as cozy. I just came back from a TDY and found my house to be so...boring. I've been on a mission ever since to start decorating it more as each paycheck rolls in ;)

    ReplyDelete