Tuesday, February 17, 2015

tea & macaroons

Over the weekend, my friend, Chambrey invited us over for a Galentine's Day brunch and tea. It was so.much.fun. I cannot imagine a better way to spend Valentine's Galentine's Day other than being super girly with my friends! My husband and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day and I've voiced my opinion for years how much I hate the amount of pressure people put on this particular day, so regardless of him being here or gone, this would have been just the way I would have wanted to spend it. I'd love to share with y'all a peek into our brunch!
How to make homemade sugar cubes. Cham used silicon ice cube trays for the shape.
We had our choice of 4 different teas, my most favorite was the Yogi Berry Detox, I ran to the store the next day and purchased some.
I almost felt as if were in Paris, enjoying the sun in an ivy filled garden and snacking on delicious macaroons, chatting the afternoon away.
 photo output_JAxJEb_zpsozg43utl.gif
I love you, a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck.

1 comment: