Monday, February 09, 2015

Monday Motivation

South Coast Winery - tasting yesterday!
Happy Monday y'all! I woke up this morning and decided I wanted to be more positive about Mondays. So, I've decided that each Monday I am going to leave a little piece of motivation for my week (and maybe yours too), whether it be a piece of advice, an accomplishment, or just praise.
This past year has been one that my husband and I have both spent most of our days navigating upmapped territory. We've embraced it's beauty and it's allowed us to grow and feel more comfortable with leaving that comfort zone.

As I dream over the coming months and this year overall and how many directions life could take us, I'm given peace knowing that we will continue to navigate life in unmapped territory, meaning many more fun adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Love this so much! Life is so much easier and more enjoyable when you're navigating through it positively and vibrantly -- I've definitely learned this over the years, lol!! Great Monday perspective my friend!

    ReplyDelete