Friday, February 20, 2015

basket case

I have been on an organizing freenzy recently. Actually, I always am to some extent. I do not like when items lie around loosely in any area of my house, even if  it's hidden behind my cabinets. Here are a few of the hidden storage ides I've come up with lately:
Sometimes packaging boxes are just so bulking. When you have to improvise because you don't have a pantry, these stack-able containers are perfect for our bags of tea, pods of coffee, and instant breakfast. Also, I think it's time to invest in a label maker.
For all your big bags: flour, sugar, and fake sugar that probably causes cancer.
The freezer lacks shelving like a refrigerator and I always find items just thrown in all place. This allows me to at least separate my meats from my vegetables.
The lid of the toilet is basically another shelf in my book and the perfect spot for my "before you go" spray.
This idea ended up being more genius than I could have imagined. I keep my drain stoppers in my sink or on the counter and this is the perfect way to hid them and still keep them in close range when I need to use them. These baskets comes on all shapes and sizes, I plan on getting more next time! $2 total for the basket and the hooks!
I get all of my storing baskets from the Dollar Tree and every time I come home from purchasing at least 7 baskets, I feel like it's never enough. Some baskets don't work for what you originally planned and you find something else you hadn't planning on organizing, some work so well you wish you had gotten more!

6 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to copy every one of these ideas, I love them! My unorganized pantry drives me crazy and I can never find anything in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea! I need to drive over to Dollar Tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the patience for this sort of organization!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the under the sink basket! What kind of hooks did you use? We definitely NEED to do this in our kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used a set of metal hooks I found from the Dollar Tree!

      Delete
  5. awesome! I need to get more organized!

    ReplyDelete