Monday, January 05, 2015

SNOW DAY!!

It snowed in Southern California the other day. SNOWED!  I woke up and looked outside the bedroom window, and saw this...
I could not believe it! It's obviously not common to see snow this close to the coast, usually you have to drive up to Julian or Big Bear, and I am so excited that I lived here to see it happen.
Amazing!

Anyways, I was able to break out a jacket...an actual jacket! And it happened to be one I got myself for Christmas so I was planning on wearing it soon whether or not the weather agreed with my plans.

Your blog is just pictures of you in a mirror.
[Jacket: Macy's, Sweater: LA Hearts, Tank: H&M, Jeans: American Eagle, Locket: Etsy (gifted), Shoes: Mudd]

I'm not going to lie to you, I walked outside, realized it was much colder than I had thought and instantlly ran back inside and to put on thick knee socks and my favorite pair of boots.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog--- :) You have a new follower :) Please check out my blog--
    kellyannstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete