Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Our Christmas Cards (2014)

Christmas cards are one of my most favorite Christmas traditions. I love sending them, letting friends and family know that we are thinking of them during this time of year, and receiving them. I proudly display them in the home, and well up with joy and love each time I walk by them. Here's a look at ours if you'd like to see...
And on the back a sweet note to our family and friends, all wrapped up with the verse...
Matthew 6:21: For where your treasure is, your heart will be also
For us, that treasure is love, above everything else. Love for one another, love for others, love we receive from those who have given us an unwavering amount of support and themselves. This year we have recognized the miles love will take you and it's been our foundation for everything.

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the JOY wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww this is so sweet!! Love your card!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They are so fun to pick out every year!

      Delete
  3. Love it! We send a Christmas poem every year...a tradition started by my grandmother and followed by my dad. Now that Nana and Daddy are both in Heaven, I'm the only one carrying on...but it's a fun way to send our annual greetings that's a little different from your typical Christmas letter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of a Christmas poem! One of my grandmother's sisters sent a Christmas gram in their Card this year, I love that idea too! Just gives everyone a little idea of what's been going on throughout the year. Love that!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ummmm one of these days when my alter-ego comes out and I get a witty sense of humor like you, I will have comparable cards to your awesome ones!

      Delete