Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas!

I have been so excited to wear this dress! The reindeer embroidery had me completely sold and I knew it would be my Christmas dress for years to come. Tonight a friend is hosting her family tradition, Wigilia, which we ironically had last Christmas Eve with my friend Kate and her family here in California. I'm heading over to their house after work with a sack full of goodies and Christmas Sangria.

And what's a Christmas dress without it being twirl approved?
 [Dress: c/o eShakti, Tights: Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohls, Shoes: Forever 21, Earrings & Bracelet : Macy's]

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas- Cheers to the short work week ending, spending hours of cooking in the kitchen, an extra long weekend, and Jesus's birthday! So many things to be thankful for, we are so undeserving!

PS. French twist using this thingamajig.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! That's awesome! Love that you experienced Wigilia again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I feel like it's becoming a little tradition for myself now!

      Delete