Monday, December 22, 2014

Deciding on your ONE WORD

Have you all been thinking about your ONE WORD to inspire your 2015?
Every year around this time, I reflect on the "things" I want to work on or change about myself and try to wrap it up in a word that I can focus on throughout the new year. This year was different though, in the coolest way possible. 

I've known for months what my one word would be. I felt like it was being pushed on me through devotionals, seeing it around town, or in a persons home. It's a word I've seen, heard, and said a million times, but this year I noticed it (if that makes sense).

The problem? I had my word, but I didn't know why.
I fought it. It wasn't that creative and there are so many other words I could have focused on this year that would have better fit what I wanted to focus on. 

But then, yesterday during my quite time, my "why" was revealed to me so blatantly that I had to laugh. I felt as if God was like, "Jordan you are not getting it, so here; clear enough a 3rd grader could figure it out."

I am really excited! I'll share it will y'all next week and you know I am going to want to hear yours as well, so get them ready!



Still need so inspiration on your One Word? Click - HERE.

2 comments:

  1. aww I love this!!! My "word" happened like that too with God last year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to wait until next week!?! ;) this is so cool Jordan, I can't wait to hear what your word is. And I truly love this idea, now I just need to think of mine....xo!

    ReplyDelete