Wednesday, November 19, 2014

tree trimming

I never feel like I get enough time with my Christmas decor, so I decided last weekend it was time to switch out my gourds for pines and all things merry and bright. This year however, I am still up in the air as to whether or not I want to don my tree with our ornaments or not. My husband and I usually go through them together, talking about the stories of each ornament as we hang them up. This year though, I am not sure if I am feeling up to it - maybe because I think of having to take them all back down. On Friday after I strung the white lights and wrapped around my burlap garland, I couldn't help but stand back in admiring how simply stunning the tree was, even without all of it's ornaments.
Speaking of trees, I picked up these little mini trees to add to my Christmas collection, they fit perfectly in my home and compliment each other nicely, don'tcha think?

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful! I never feel I have enough time with all the holiday decoration up. Hubby likes each holiday to come up one at a time but this year as soon as thanksgiving is over I'm breaking them out. No waiting this year!

    ReplyDelete