Monday, November 24, 2014

pampered

This past weekend we celebrated Tiffany's birthday with a trip to Sweet Cheeks Beauty Bar in Carlsbad. It was amazing.
Massages, body scrub, facial, snacks, mimosas, and best friends, Oh my!

I don't do pamper myself very often because spa days are more of a luxury and less of a necessity in my eyes, but every time I go to one I always feel so refreshed and rejuvenated that I can't help but think I may be wrong. Maybe I should reevaluate our budget to include treatments every few months for B and I..

2 comments:

  1. I think spa days fall somewhere between luxury and necessity. Yes, it's a luxury to have someone else scrub your feet :) But it's also a necessity, I think, to have a few hours where you are the one being served. Or maybe that's just my mom side coming out :p

    Looks like a gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete