Friday, October 24, 2014

tired toes

I have to wear closed-toed shoes to work, which it's probably one of the least favorite things about my job. Silly, I know; but I always choose an open toe or at least a peep toe if I can, I just feel more comfortable when my little toes can breathe, plus I spend that majority of the day standing. When I get home and kick off my shoes, and running from work to a dinner date, I like to give my hardworking feet little pick-me-up. 

The other day at the MCX I was browsing through the Earth Therapeutics products, a brand that I love, and their Tea-Tree oil foot spray captured my eye. I had what I needed, so I decided to make my own.

In a 4oz bottle, add 50 drops of Tea-Tree oil, 10 drops of Peppermint oil, 3oz of distilled water, 1/2 oz of Aloe Vera Gel (if you do not have this, just distilled water works just as well for the initial purpose of the spray - the Aloe Vera Gel is for softening the feet)

The natural antiseptic of the Tea Trea oil is refreshing while the Peppermint oil re-energizes those tired toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment