Friday, October 17, 2014

red barn

Can I be honest about this outfit post?
I just wanted some cool photos next to this gorgeous red barn.
Oh and an observation I made when I was visiting Ohio; California is turning me into a hippie one essential oil, yoga session, flowy top, full glass of wine, organic food choice, and shiny headband at a time. Time to move before I start making my own deodorant and body wash....
Oh wait?....
[Top: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Boots: Charlotte Russe, Earrings: Forever 21, Headband]
CHEERS!!! It's going to be a wonderful weekend filled with friends I've missed while I was gone, getting together a birthday package for my main squeeze, and soaking up the sunshine on the beach! Wishing y'all a weekend filled with an equal amount of joy, and recognizing that it can be found in the most simple things in life (like a red barn).

No comments:

Post a Comment