Monday, October 20, 2014

autumn arrival

Some girlfriends and I have talked about having a craft night once a month and we kicked it off last night with an Autumn Arrival/Pumpkin Painting Party! Since Southern California has clearly missed the autumn memo, I decided to bring it into my home...
On the menu was a White Chicken Chili (my aunt-in-law's recipe), a seasonal salad with cranberries and pumpkin croutons, and too many desserts for our own good. By the end of the night, we had all slipped deep into a food coma.
Goodies to go! (Thanks for making the scarves momma, the girls loved them)
Spiked Cider which simmered in the kitchen filling the house with the scent of cinnamon, oranges, and my favorite, clove.
And onto the painting!...

5 comments:

  1. So fun!!! I love a good craft night...especially with yummy food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your table! I just can't get into that good old Fall feeling out here one single bit... and it's driving me BATTY! This weekend we're going hard with putting our Halloween decorations away and bringing out the harvest ones, so hopefully that helps!

    ReplyDelete