Monday, October 06, 2014

Annual Pumpkin Day

This year for Pumpkin Day, we headed out to Bates Nut Farm, which is quickly turning into a tradition out here. This years' Pumpkin Day was a little different, the weather soared into the high nineties and it's the first Pumpkin Day since we were in college that B and I haven't shared together, but I still had a great time. Kim and Rey are just weeks away from welcoming their baby girl into the world and we're all getting so excited. I snapped a few photos of them at the farm if you'd like to see....
Pregnancy agrees so well with my friend, I only hope one day it would do the same for me.
I cannot wait for this little pumpkin to enter the world! Kim is my first close friend to have a baby and I am so excited for the journey to come! It's crazy loving a baby so much without even having met them already, I can't imagine how my friend feels.
I picked up a few pumpkins for an Autumn Arrival Party some friends and I are having in a couple of weeks.
We also headed into the shop so I could load up on treats to send to B - he requested Yogurt covered everything and Trail Mix. They didn't make it back to the car without completely melting, but they will still taste fantastic!
What have you been doing or what do you have planned this year to celebrate fall?

8 comments:

  1. We were there last weekend. The kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun time, and the gigantic pumpkins are the best!

      Delete
  2. Fall weekends are the best! Especially when the weather is nice enough to pick pumpkins, but also still nice enough to wear shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have have a wardrobe crisis trying to find something "fall enough" to wear but also cool enough in the heat! :)

      Delete
  3. I went to Bate's Nut Farm yesterday with some friends. It was so flipping hot outside! OMG. At least I got some color ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SOOOOOO HOT, the shop was the most packed - it was a nice break from the heat!

      Delete
  4. Love fall weekends :) And love that outfit of yours girl!!
    :) Rebecca
    www.caravansonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The sweater is my comfy go to!

      Delete