Thursday, September 18, 2014

twirl

While B was home I asked my sweet friend who is a professional photographer if she was available to capture a fun session of B and I. We I really wanted some good photos before he left. Remember these photos with the horse? The same photographer who did that shoot did this one too! This session was at the Oceanside Harbor, one of our favorite places. 

(Lauren actually blogged about our session here and here)
There were so many I loved, but of them all, these were the most fun to take...
I mean what girl doesn't like being twirled like a princess by her prince charming?

9 comments:

  1. love love love! so romantic & your dress! just lovely
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only from my new favorite store - Lulu's!

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh swooning, Jordan! These pictures are gorgeous!!! That dress is perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am so glad we got them done - Ben is already asking for print outs!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was so much fun taking them!

      Delete
  4. These are so pretty. That dress looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love, love, love the Oceanside harbor! What precious memories to have- you look so beautiful in these!

    ReplyDelete