Thursday, September 11, 2014

Summer Uniform: Linen Pants

Completely unintended and yet completely justified, this outfit quickly turned into my summer uniform.
[Top : Kohls, Pants: Victoria Secret, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Earrings: Forever 21, Necklace: Forever 21, Sandals: Report]

I've declared my love for linen before, and these pants (I have them in a few colors) from Victoria Secret, totally won me over this summer. Weather they were paired with a strapless top or a casual tank, I simply needed to throw over a long necklace, add some hoops, and I was ready to go.

What was your summer uniform this year?

2 comments:

  1. 1- you are gorgeous! 2- i have major hair envy...holy smokes!! 3- i love that necklace, and need it now!!! 4- i love linen...totally a beachy feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely adorable and this outfit screams summer. Love the nails, too!

    ReplyDelete