Monday, September 22, 2014

first day of fall

Happy first day of fall (well tonight), my friends! I love this time of year...all the way through to the New Year. So much cheer and goodness all around! While the temperatures are still in the 80's, there is a crispness to the air, hinting that fall is just around the corner.

Inside my home, I switched out my candles and Scentsy's and swapped over my decor the day B left (it was how I coped). Take a look at my little hints of fall...
[mini gourds] 

[ceramic pumpkins lined up on the mantle]

[entryway - to set the stage and atmosphere for when guests arrive]

[chalkboard wisdom]

[An Indian corn (my favorite!) wreath]

[A first day of fall outfit - all fall hues, of course. And it's most certainly too warm for cords, but they will be worn today, by golly!]

Have a great, pumkpin spice and everything nice, kind of day! Now go have a pumpkin scone!

2 comments: