Friday, August 22, 2014

yogi

I wanted to share with y'all a few pictures of what our Saturday yoga sessions look like. My first time at beach yoga was the weekend that B left and it's been such a good thing for me in so many ways. I love yoga. It's the first time that I have been truly disciplined about a workout. Having friends keep me accountable makes it that much easier, and it's such a positive way to start out my weekend.

Now, It's gone beyond the beach for me, I have begun doing yoga 3x a week and I can tell how much more flexible and stronger I am becoming.

And speaking of friends, I have met some of my very best friends out here thanks to beach yoga.Our morning yoga quickly turned into movie nights, wine tastings, and potluck dinners.
 Isn't our studio gorgeous?
The bird's even doing it!

An after yoga tree pose! Balancing on sand isn't the easiest thing in the world...
...but I think we do a pretty good job at making it look easy!
AGHHHHH!!! Love this stuff, this beachy paradise, and these ladies! I am one lucky gal!

2 comments:

  1. Yoga is hard! The 2 minutes I've tried a pose were extremely difficult. I cannot imagine how hard it is in the sand! But no better view..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga on the beach - that is SO California and sounds SO awesome! Meanwhile, we're moving to another desert. *sigh* maybe one day?

    ReplyDelete