Monday, August 04, 2014

medallion

Remember when I showed y'all how I decorated a large wall with ceiling medallions
Well my girlfriend recently did the same thing and I am loving her take on it.

This week her parents are coming into town so she has been getting her guest room together. She purchased a super large medallion to place above the bed. She even painted it a soft yellow and blue to make it pop against the white wall.
Doesn't it look so great! I would wake up so refreshed in a room like this. I think the medallion ties the bedding together so perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. Such a smart ide for wall art. We are redoing our guestroom I would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- how perfectly adorable is this?! I wish I was more creative when it came to decorating my walls! Seriously, come out to Okinawa and bring all this inspiration in a suitcase with you?

    ReplyDelete